Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai Panang Paneer Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Panang Paneer Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Panang Paneer Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making some modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai panang paneer curry recipe. To make thai panang paneer curry you only need 24 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Panang Paneer Curry:
- Take For of Thai Panang Curry Paste -.
- Use 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Provide 5-6 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1" of galangal / ginger, sliced.
- Use 8-10 of dry red chillies, soaked in water for 10-15 minutes.
- You need 1/4 cup of coriander roots, chopped.
- Take 1/2 tsp of lime zest.
- You need 2-3 of lemon grass (bottom part), sliced.
- You need 4-5 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Take 2 tbsp of roasted peanuts, powdered.
- Get 1 tsp of roasted coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tamarind paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Use For of Thai Panang Curry.
- Take 200 gms of paneer, cubed.
- Use 2-3 tbsp of oil.
- Use 3/4 cup of panang paste.
- Take 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Provide 2-3 of green chilies, slit.
- Use to taste of salt.
Steps to make Thai Panang Paneer Curry:
- Thai Panang Curry Paste – Blend all the above mentioned ingredients to a smooth paste by adding some water. Store in an airtight container to be used later..
- Thai Panang Paneer Curry – Heat oil in a pan / kadhai and add the panang paste. Cover and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes. Add salt, chilies, paneer cubes and coconut milk..
- Simmer, covered on a medium flame for 2-3 minutes. Switch off the flame and transfer to a serving dish. Enjoy with plain steamed rice..
If you find this Thai Panang Paneer Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.