Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Leftover qeema Anda gotala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leftover qeema Anda gotala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain foods is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to leftover qeema anda gotala recipe. To make leftover qeema anda gotala you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Leftover qeema Anda gotala:
- Use 1/2 cup of leftover chicken qeema.
- Take 2-3 of eggs.
- Get 1 of large onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of large tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need as needed of Salt.
- You need as needed of Oil.
Steps to make Leftover qeema Anda gotala:
- Heat oil in a wok, Chopped onions and add into oil. Sautay till light brown than add chopped tomatoes, red chilli powder, coriander powder, Turmeric powder and salt in it. Cook till tomatoes become soft and oil seperated from masala.
- Now add left over chicken minced meat and mix with masala very well. Till everything encorporated together.
- Now whisked eggs in a bowl and add into masala.
- Mix gently bit by bit till eggs cooked well.
- Add green chillies and fresh coriander if you want. Dish out and serve with bread or chapati..
If you find this Leftover qeema Anda gotala recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.