Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cabbage Potato curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cabbage Potato curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage Potato curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. Even more crucial than totally modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage potato curry recipe. You can cook cabbage potato curry using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cabbage Potato curry:
- Get 1 of small cabbage chopped.
- Use 2 of Potatoes cut into cubes.
- Take 1.5 tbsp of coriander cumin powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Use 1/4 cup of Coconut paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare To taste of salt and sugar.
- Use As needed of oil and ghee.
Steps to make Cabbage Potato curry:
- Steam cabbage and Potatoes.
- Heat oil and temper cumin seed.
- Add ginger paste and masala powder saute well till oil separates.
- Add cabbage and Potatoes saute well adding salt and turmeric powder and cover.
- Add red chilli Powder and coconut paste and saute well.
- Add ghee garam masala powder and sugar.
- Serve it with rice or chapati.
If you find this Cabbage Potato curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.