Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai Curry Shrimp Potstickers recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Curry Shrimp Potstickers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Curry Shrimp Potstickers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, just making a few modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai curry shrimp potstickers recipe. To make thai curry shrimp potstickers you only need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Curry Shrimp Potstickers:
- Prepare of Stuffing.
- Provide 3/4 cup of green onions.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- Get 2 tbsp of Sriracha.
- Use 1 tsp of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of curry powder(red or yellow/paste).
- Provide 10 lb of shrimp peeled and deveined.
- Use of dipping sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Use 1 tsp of pepper garlic paste.
Steps to make Thai Curry Shrimp Potstickers:
- start steamer, whether it's a rice cooker, a hotel pan with holes.
- place all stuffing ingredients in food processor and pulse till ground well.
- place wontons on cooking sheet fill with tablespoons full of shrimp stuffing.
- rub cold water on edge of wonton, seal in shape you want the envelope shape was easy for me.
- place stuffed wonton in steamer without over crowding, they will stick if touching leave for 7-10 min.
- once cooked place on clean baking sheet till all stickers are done.
- heat saute pan with butter, melt and place sticker in pan add 1/4 water, when water is gone let stickers brown then plate!.
- mix all dipping ingredients together and enjoy.
- dish is spicy, if your not a spice person take out sriracha and garlic pepper paste, enjoy.
If you find this Thai Curry Shrimp Potstickers recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.