Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aloo baingan curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo baingan curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making a few modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo baingan curry recipe. To cook aloo baingan curry you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo baingan curry:
- Get 250 grams of brinjal.
- Provide 2 of potatoes.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- Get 2 tbsp of onion paste.
- Get 2 tbsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mustard powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Get 2 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Aloo baingan curry:
- Cut brinjals and potatoes longitudinally.Dip in water for 5 minutes..
- Heat oil in a pan till smoking point,add fenugreek seeds.Let it be blacken.Add onion paste and saute for 1 minute on low flsme..
- Add ginger garlic paste and 1/4 cup water,cook for 2 minutes. Add all powdered spices,mix well.cook till oil separates..
- Add chopped tomatoes,cook for 2 minutes.Add brinjals and salt, mix.Cover the pan and cook 0n low flame for 3 minutes.Donot add water.Let brinjal be cooked in it's own water..
- Now add potatoes,mix and add 1/2cup water.Cover and cook on low flame for 6-7minutes or till vegetables are soft.Garnish with chopped coriander leaves..
- Serve with hot boiled rice or hot chapati..
If you find this Aloo baingan curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.