Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Beef and Chicken Empanatas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Beef and Chicken Empanatas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than refined grains included in white bread.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked beef and chicken empanatas recipe. You can cook baked beef and chicken empanatas using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Beef and Chicken Empanatas:
- You need 1 lb of Ground beef.
- Provide 1 envelope of Perdu Italian Chicken Slices (fully cooked).
- Take 2 tsp of chili powder.
- Take 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 2 envelope of sazon (goya).
- Use of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 can of tomato paste.
- Get 1 1/2 can of diced tomato with green chilis.
- Use 1 packages of monterey jack.
- Get 1 packages of mild chedder.
- Use 4 box of pillsbury pie crust.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/8 can of refried beans.
- Take 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- Use of olive oil.
Steps to make Baked Beef and Chicken Empanatas:
- Pre-heat oven at 425. Roll out dough very thinly (not thin enough it will rip though) on flour. Use bowl to cut out disk. (I got 5 out of each pie crust).
- In sautee pan, cook finely chopped onions in light olive oil. After onions are soft and golden add 1 teaspoon of cumin and 1 teaspoon of chili powder. Add salt and pepper and one packet of sazon, and 1 can of diced tomatoes..
- Add ground beef and cook until done, add half of can tomato paste let sit and cool..
- In mixing bowl add remaining seasoning, shredded chicken, half a can of drained diced tomatoes, salt and pepper and remaining tomato paste.
- Wisk egg in bowl and set next to work station with a brush.
- Add 2 tablespoons of ground beef mixture to disk and add two tablespoons of Monterey jack. Add 2 tablespoons of chicken mixture and two tablespoons of mild cheddar..
- Use brush and lightly coat outside edge of full disk, fold in half. Take a fork and press around fold to hold crust together, then brush with egg wash on top only.
- Line on cookie sheet (close together is okay, not much space is needed), pop in over until golden brown. (Roughly 15-20 minutes depending on your oven.).
If you find this Baked Beef and Chicken Empanatas recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.