Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Slow Cooker Lasagna recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Cooker Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker lasagna recipe. To cook slow cooker lasagna you only need 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow Cooker Lasagna:
- Use of Meat Sauce:.
- Take 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Take 1 lb. of ground beef.
- Provide 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 can (29 oz.) of tomato sauce (or crushed tomatoes).
- Use 1 can (14.5 oz.) of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Take Pinch of granulated sugar.
- Provide 2 tsp. of each dried parsley, dried basil.
- Take 1 tsp. of Italian seasoning.
- Take To taste of salt and pepper.
- Get of Cheesy Filling:.
- Get 1 container (15 oz.) of Ricotta Cheese.
- Use 1 of large egg.
- Take 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Take 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Get 2 tsp. of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of dried basil.
- Take Pinch of salt and pepper.
- Take of Other things you need:.
- Take 6-8 of lasagna noodles (not oven ready).
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Lasagna:
- Grease your slow cooker well and set aside. In a large skillet heat the olive oil over medium heat. Once hot, add the onions and the beef. Cook and break up the beef until it is no longer pink. Drain any excess fat, if needed..
- Stir in the garlic and let it cook until fragrant, just a minute or so. Then stir in the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, sugar and seasonings. Let this simmer for 5-10 minutes just to let the flavors meld together. Then remove it from the heat and set aside..
- In a large bowl, mix the ricotta, egg, seasonings, mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese. Set that aside..
- In the bottom of the slow cooker, spread about 1 cup of sauce…more if needed to completely coat the bottom. Place 2-3 of the lasagna noodles over the meat sauce, breaking them up to fit as best you can..
- Place about a third of the ricotta mixture over the noodles and spread it all over..
- Repeat this process. I get 3 layers altogether. After the last layer of ricotta mixture, spread over the last of the meat sauce. Top with the 1 cup of mozzarella cheese and the 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese. At this point you could always place the lid on and store it in the fridge until ready to cook..
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours, or until the noodles are tender. Then scoop it out the best you can and serve immediately..
If you find this Slow Cooker Lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.