Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Green brinjal,gongura(sour leaves) curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green brinjal,gongura(sour leaves) curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains present in white bread.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green brinjal,gongura(sour leaves) curry recipe. To make green brinjal,gongura(sour leaves) curry you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Green brinjal,gongura(sour leaves) curry:
- Provide 6 of Green brinjal.
- Take 2 cups of Gongura leaves(sour leaves).
- Use 1/4 cup of Boiled Brown lobia.
- You need 1 medium of Onion chopped.
- Provide 6 of Green chillies.
- Get 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Use To taste of Salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Use 4 tsp of Oil.
Instructions to make Green brinjal,gongura(sour leaves) curry:
- Add red chilli powder,garam masala,salt,boiled Lobia,1/2 cup of water and mix it well. Cover with lid and cook for 5 min..
- Heat a kadai along with 1tsp,add gongura leaves,green chillies and fry for 2 min and make a fine paste..
- Heat a Kadai along with 3 tsp oil,add chopped onions and saute for 3-4 min..
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute for 2 min. Add brinjal pieces and saute for 3 min and cover with lid and cook for 5 min..
- Add gongura paste,mix it well and cook for 2 min..
If you find this Green brinjal,gongura(sour leaves) curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.