Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Paneer and Spinach curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer and Spinach curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer and spinach curry recipe. You can have paneer and spinach curry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Paneer and Spinach curry:
- You need 2 of small onions.
- You need of Butter.
- You need 1 of cinnamon stick/ 1 tsp ground cinnamon.
- You need 4 of cloves/ 1 tsp ground cloves.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger paste/ 2cm fresh ginger.
- Take 2 tsp of garlic paste/ 2 garlic cloves crushed.
- You need 2 tsp of ground tumeric.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Get 2 block of paneer.
- Get 15-20 of cherry tomatoes.
- Get of Large handful of spinach.
Instructions to make Paneer and Spinach curry:
- Finely dice the onions. Heat a large knob of butter in a pan (large enough to make the whole curry) and gently fry the onions for 5 minutes..
- Add the cinnamon and cloves and stir on a low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the ginger and garlic and stir for another 5 minutes..
- Add the tumeric, coriander and chilli and fry for a minute. Add the tomatoe puree and cherry tomatoes. Add water until it becomes saucy. Bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes. Stir regularly..
- Heat some oil in another pan. Cut the paneer into cubes and fry until golden..
- Add the paneer to the sauce and cook for another 10 minutes. Add the spinach and stir through until it wilts. Season with salt and serve with rice and fresh coriander..
If you find this Paneer and Spinach curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.