Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect ravioli lasagna recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect ravioli lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to ravioli lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ravioli lasagna recipe. You can have ravioli lasagna using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare ravioli lasagna:
- Use 2 can of mini or beef ravioli.
- Get 1 cup of finely chopped spinach.
- Prepare 2 cup of grayed mozzarella cheese, seperated into 1 cup portions.
- Take 1 cup of 2% cottage cheese or ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Use 1 of pam cooking spray.
Steps to make ravioli lasagna:
- pray 8" pan with pam.
- spread 1 can ravioli over the bottom of the pan.
- place chopped spinach in a bowl and microwave for 10 seconds.
- drsin spinach and spread over the ravioli and top with cottage or ricotta cheese and 1 cup of grated cheese and 1/2 teaspoon of seasoning.
- layer second can of ravioli top with remaining grated cheese and seasoning.
- bake at 400°f (200°c) for 20-25 minutes or until heatee through. allow 10 minutes to stand before serving.
If you find this ravioli lasagna recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.