Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best PINEAPPLE UPSIDE-DOWN MINI-CAKES recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to PINEAPPLE UPSIDE-DOWN MINI-CAKES recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple upside-down mini-cakes recipe. You can have pineapple upside-down mini-cakes using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make PINEAPPLE UPSIDE-DOWN MINI-CAKES:
- Get of Garnish.
- You need 4 slices of (about 1 cm) Pineapple.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Use 1 tbsp of Maple syrup.
- Use 1 tsp of Cornstarch.
- Get of Cake.
- Take 1/2 cup of All-purpose flour.
- Provide 1 scoop of Butterscotch Vegan Pro.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of Mashed pineapples *.
- Use 1/4 cup of Unsweetened plant-based milk.
- Take 2 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- Take 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
Steps to make PINEAPPLE UPSIDE-DOWN MINI-CAKES:
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F..
- Oil 4 ramekins (use 250 ml ramekins)..
- In a bowl, combine all of the garnishing ingredients except the pineapple rings. Pour the preparation into the ramekins and place the pineapple rings on top. Put aside..
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, Vegan Pro, baking powder, cinnamon and salt together..
- In a second bowl, combine the pineapple puree, plant-based milk, coconut oil and vanilla extract together..
- Add the dry mixture to the liquid preparation, stirring continuously. Pour the preparation over the pineapples in the ramekins..
- Bake for 23 to 26 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cakes comes out clean..
- Let cakes cool for at least 1 hour before inverting..
If you find this PINEAPPLE UPSIDE-DOWN MINI-CAKES recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.