Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect PB Cup Oatmeal Pancakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best PB Cup Oatmeal Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to PB Cup Oatmeal Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pb cup oatmeal pancakes recipe. You can cook pb cup oatmeal pancakes using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook PB Cup Oatmeal Pancakes:
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- Use 1/3 C. of Greek Yogurt.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of Baking Powder.
- Take 1 1/2 Tbs. of Peanut Butter, creamy.
- You need 1 C. of Quick Oats.
- Use 3 Tbs. of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of Coconut Oil.
Instructions to make PB Cup Oatmeal Pancakes:
- In a large bowl, whisk the 2 eggs. Add yogurt and baking powder, whisk together..
- In a small dish, place 1 Tbs. of peanut butter and microwave for 10-15 seconds, then add to the egg/yogurt mixture and whisk to combine thoroughly..
- Then stir in oats and 2 Tbs. of the chocolate chips..
- Heat skillet on medium heat, place a spoonful or two of battery in pan, form into a pancake shape. Cook about 2 min. on each side..
- In a small dish add remaining ½ Tbs. peanut butter, 1 Tbs. chocolate chips and the coconut oil. Heat in the microwave at 10-15 second intervals, stirring until melted, combined and smooth..
- Drizzle chocolate sauce over pancakes as a topping..
If you find this PB Cup Oatmeal Pancakes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.