Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bulgogi (Korean beef BBQ) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bulgogi (Korean beef BBQ) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you most probably purchase lots of items out of habit. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bulgogi (korean beef bbq) recipe. To make bulgogi (korean beef bbq) you need 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bulgogi (Korean beef BBQ):
- Use 600 g of Beef sliced rib eye or sirloin steak.
- Take 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare of Marinated Ingredients.
- You need 6 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Provide 3 tsp of Sake(White dry wine).
- Take 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of Sessame oil.
- You need 1/2 of Gouchjang.
- Use 1 tsp of Grated garlic.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Grated ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 of Apple.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
Steps to make Bulgogi (Korean beef BBQ):
- Thinly slice the beef..
- Halve the onion, thinly slice 1/2 of the onion and chop the rest..
- Chop the apple..
- Put onion, apple, garlic, ginger in the food processor and blend until smooth. Put this in a large bowl..
- Add the soy sauce, sake, sugar, sesame oil and gochujang in the same bowl..
- Add beef and onion in the bowl..
- Mix well..
- Keep in the fridge overnight to 24 hours..
- Heat the frying pan over medium-high heat..
- Put sesame oil in the frying pan..
- Place the beef one by one in the pan..
- Cook until golden-brown for 1-2 minutes and then turn over..
- Cook for another 1-2 minutes until both sides are golden-brown..
If you find this Bulgogi (Korean beef BBQ) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.