Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Masala Brinjal Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala Brinjal Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to masala brinjal curry recipe. You can have masala brinjal curry using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Masala Brinjal Curry:
- Use 3-4 of Brinjals.
- You need 2 of Green chillies.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Get 1 spoon of roasted coriander seeds.
- Get few of Curry leaves.
- You need as per taste of Chilli powder.
- Provide pinch of turmeric powder.
- Provide some of coriander leaves.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic pods.
- Prepare 2-3 spoons of roasted peanuts.
- Take 1 tsp of Mustard and cumin seeds.
Instructions to make Masala Brinjal Curry:
- Roast peanuts, coriander seeds and grind it with soaked tamarind and keep the paste aside..
- Keep the pan on the stove with flame, once the pan heats put oil, once the oil heats, put mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves, green chilli and garlic..
- Add sliced onion into it, put salt, turmeric, once the onion becomes brown, put sliced brinjal. Close it with lid and keep in medium flame for 4 minutes. Open the lid, put chilli powder, mix the peanut paste and saute for 2- 3 minutes. Turn off the flame, garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with pulka/chapati..
If you find this Masala Brinjal Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.