Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Gujrati Curry methi bhajiya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gujrati Curry methi bhajiya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gujrati curry methi bhajiya recipe. To make gujrati curry methi bhajiya you only need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Gujrati Curry methi bhajiya:
- Get 200 gm of besan.
- Provide 2 cup of kati hui methi.
- Use 1/2 cup of hari mirch.
- Use 5 of chota spoon sugar.
- Take 1 spoon of lal mirch.
- Use 1 spoon of ajbain.
- Prepare 1 of sabit dhaniya.
- Take 1 spoon of saunf.
- Take of Namak swad anusar.
- Provide 1/2 of soda.
Steps to make Gujrati Curry methi bhajiya:
- Pahle ek bartan Besan dale fir besan me kati hui methi dale or hari mirch dalkar sab saman ko acchi tarh se thoda pani dalkar mix kar ke rakhe.
- Fir uske baad ek karahi get par rakhe us me thoda oil dal kar oil ko garamhone De fir oil garam ho jaye to besan ke jo humne ghol tyar kiya hai use hatho se thoda thoda karahi me chode fir use halka lal hone tak sikne De jab bhajiya sik jaye to use nikale.
- Fir bhajiya ko Curry ke sath garma garam srav karein.
If you find this Gujrati Curry methi bhajiya recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.