Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Oatmeal Peanut Butter Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oatmeal Peanut Butter Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people ignore. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oatmeal peanut butter casserole recipe. To make oatmeal peanut butter casserole you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Oatmeal Peanut Butter Casserole:
- Provide 2 cups of instant oatmeal.
- Use 1-1/2 cups of walnut.
- Get 1 cup of rolled oats toasted divided.
- Take 1/2 cup of coconut sugar.
- Use 1-1/3 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of walnuts topside.
- Take 1/3 cup of honey topside.
- You need 15 ounces of cream of coconut.
Steps to make Oatmeal Peanut Butter Casserole:
- Toast the 1-1/2 cups of walnuts. Now toast the oats. Shake the cream. Preheat oven to 350°Fahrenheit..
- Add 2 cups of instant oatmeal to a pot with the cream of coconut. Line a pan with wax paper. Cover the bottom with half the oats. Add the cooked oatmeal to the top of the oats. Take another sheet of wax paper and press down the cooked oatmeal..
- Take the sugar and sprinkle over the top of the cooked oatmeal. Add peanut butter over the top by the spoonful. Then take the wax paper and press the peanut butter on top. Carefully remove the paper that it doesn't peel the peanut butter off..
- Add the rest of the oats and the untoasted walnuts. Bake 45 minutes. Let set for 15 minutes..
- Add honey on top put under the broiler for 15 minutes rotating at 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool. Serve warm, room temperature, or chilled. I hope you enjoy!!!!.
If you find this Oatmeal Peanut Butter Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.