Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Harive Soppu Bendi / Amaranth leaves curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Harive Soppu Bendi / Amaranth leaves curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many people neglect. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, nevertheless. It consists of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to harive soppu bendi / amaranth leaves curry recipe. You can cook harive soppu bendi / amaranth leaves curry using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Harive Soppu Bendi / Amaranth leaves curry:
- You need 3 cup of amaranth leaves packed.
- Take 1 tsp of jaggery.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get 1.5 cup of grated coconut.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- Provide 2 of green chillies.
- Get of For Tadka -.
- Take 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of udad daal.
- Prepare 1 of dry red chilli.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of hing.
- You need 8-10 of curry leaves.
Steps to make Harive Soppu Bendi / Amaranth leaves curry:
- Wash amaranth leaves properly and chop them. Use the tender stems too. In a pot, take two cups of water, add some salt and jaggery. Now add chopped amaranth leaves and cook it for 3 – 4 minutes until the leaves wilt..
- Grind coconut, cumin and green chillies into a smooth and thick paste adding little bit of water..
- Add coconut paste to amaranth leaves and mix everything well. Cook it for 8 to 10 minutes. Adjust salt and mix..
- To prepare tadka, heat oil, add mustard seeds and let it crackle. Now add udad dal, pieces of dry red chilli, hing and curry leaves. Turn off the gas. Pour this tadka over the prepared curry..
- Serve amaranth curry with hot steaming rice or dosa..
If you find this Harive Soppu Bendi / Amaranth leaves curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.