Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Kairi / Raw Mango Masala Stuffed Karele recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Kairi / Raw Mango Masala Stuffed Karele recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kairi / Raw Mango Masala Stuffed Karele recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Just about the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kairi / raw mango masala stuffed karele recipe. You can have kairi / raw mango masala stuffed karele using 21 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kairi / Raw Mango Masala Stuffed Karele:
- Use 1/2 kg of Bitter Gourd / Karelas.
- Take 1 of Raw Mango / Kairi.
- Take of For the Masala Mix Stuffing -.
- You need 1 of grated Onion.
- You need 5-6 of Garlic Cloves.
- Get 1 inch of piece of Ginger.
- You need 1 pinch of Hing / Asafoetida Powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Haldi / Turmeric Powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Black Pepper Powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Zeera / Roasted Cumin Powder.
- You need 1.5 teaspoons of Dhaniya / Coriander Seed Powder.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Besan / Gram Flour.
- Provide 1 pinch of Sugar.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Provide of Other Ingredients-.
- Use 1 teaspoon of + some oil to brush the karelas.
- Provide 1 kg of finely chopped Onions.
- You need 2 teaspoons of mixed Turmeric+Red Chilli+Roasted Cumin+Coriander+Dry Mango (Amchoor)+Garam Masala Powders.
- Prepare 1.5 teaspoons of Oil.
- Use To taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Kairi / Raw Mango Masala Stuffed Karele:
- In a non stick pan or kadhai, roast the besan, set aside..
- Grate the onion, ginger and garlic..
- Wash, pat dry and gently peel / scrape the rough skin off the karelas. Reserve and set aside the scrapped off skin. Rub a little salt on the karelas and leave to sweat..
- Grate the raw mango, leaving the skin on..
- In the same kadhai in which the besan was roasted, heat oil, add a pinch of hing, add the dry masala powders, stir briskly..
- Add the grated ginger-garlic-onion and saute. Fry till the raw aroma disappears..
- Add the scrapped off karela skin, saute well..
- Add the grated raw mango and min in. Fry till the masala becomes dryish. Add salt to taste and a pinch of sugar..
- Now add the roasted besan and stir briskly. The Masala Mix is ready, take off heat. Set aside to cool..
- Take the salted karelas, carefully make a slit running to through the centre. Fill in the cooled Masala Mix..
- Lightly brush the karelas with oil all over..
- Grill / Bake in a pre heated oven at 150 Deg C for about 20 minutes, turning them over after a 10 minute interval..
- Heat oil in another pan. Add the chopped onions, saute till brown..
- Add the mixed dry masalas powders..
- Add the oven grilled stuffed karelas. Saute for 1 minute..
- Cook covered on low-med heat for 10-15 minutes, adding droplets of water over the lid and stirring once or twice in between..
- Enjoy with rotis, paranthas or plain dal-rice..
If you find this Kairi / Raw Mango Masala Stuffed Karele recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.