Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef and vegetable Korean rice bowl aka bibimbap recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef and vegetable Korean rice bowl aka bibimbap recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef and vegetable Korean rice bowl aka bibimbap recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. Although you may already consume a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef and vegetable korean rice bowl aka bibimbap recipe. You can cook beef and vegetable korean rice bowl aka bibimbap using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef and vegetable Korean rice bowl aka bibimbap:
- Provide of Vegetables and rice.
- Provide 2 of carrots cut into matchsticks.
- You need 1 of courgette cut into matchsticks.
- Provide Half of bag of beansprouts.
- Prepare Box of shiitake mushrooms.
- Provide 3 of large handfuls of Spinach.
- Prepare 2 of x cooked rice pouches.
- Get 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Use of Cooking sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Get 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of mirin.
- Use 2 of garlic cloves finely grated.
- You need 1 tsp of freshly grated ginger.
- Use 1 tsp of toasted sesame seeds.
- You need of Kimchi slaw.
- You need Half of a red cabbage.
- Prepare Half of a red onion.
- Prepare 2 of carrots thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of kimchi paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of white wine vinegar.
- Provide 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide of 300g lemongrass beef (see recipe – https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/12882980-vietnamese-lemongrass-beef?invite_token=wGwuQtovp2vnnEHVPMHzXiAR&shared_at=1595745281).
- You need 2-3 of fried eggs to serve.
Instructions to make Beef and vegetable Korean rice bowl aka bibimbap:
- Prepare the beef according to the other recipe, allowing 1 hour to marinate..
- Finely shred / slice the veg for the kimchi slaw. Mix the kimchi paste, white wine vinegar and olive oil together and coat the veg. Set aside for later..
- Heat a heavy based pan with a tablespoon of sesame oil. Add the rice and leave to cook over a medium to low heat for 8-9 minutes..
- Then prepare the veg and mix together all of the ingredients for the cooking sauce..
- Meanwhile cook the veg, one at a time by heating another frying plan, adding 1 tbsp of the cooking sauce and cooking the first veg for 30 seconds in the sauce. Once cooked, place the veg on top of the rice. And move onto the next veg, following the same process..
- Once all veg is complete, add the marinated beef to the pan and cook for 3 minutes (I like mine to be pink) and add to the rice..
- Drizzle the remaining cooking sauce over the rice/ veg pot and fry the eggs..
- Fill a bowl with rice, veg and beef and top with a fried egg..
If you find this Beef and vegetable Korean rice bowl aka bibimbap recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.