Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai salmon with noodles recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai salmon with noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai salmon with noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai salmon with noodles recipe. To make thai salmon with noodles you only need 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai salmon with noodles:
- You need 1-2 tbsp of Thai curry paste (depending on size of fish fillets) (see recipe).
- Take 2 of salmon fillets (mine were huge so I used 2 tbsps of paste).
- You need of 2 tbsp coconut cream (shaved).
Instructions to make Thai salmon with noodles:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees..
- Heat a pan over a high heat. Add the the Thai paste. Fry for 2 minutes to let the flavours infuse. Then add the shaved coconut cream. Mix until it has melted, add a dash of water (it should be a thick paste) and remove from the heat..
- Line a baking tray with foil and lay the salmon out, skin side down. Spread the paste over the salmon and bake for 10 minutes. (I like mine soft/ medium rare in the middle. If you like it more well done, cook if for a couple more minutes)..
- While the salmon is cooking, stir fry some veg (I had even more Thai paste which I threw in with the veg) and cook some noodles..
- Remove the salmon from the oven and serve :-).
If you find this Thai salmon with noodles recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.