Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Classic Spaghetti Bolognese Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Classic Spaghetti Bolognese Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Classic Spaghetti Bolognese Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, just making a couple of small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything right away or that you should altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than totally changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to classic spaghetti bolognese sauce recipe. You can have classic spaghetti bolognese sauce using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Classic Spaghetti Bolognese Sauce:
- Prepare 400 grams of Mixed ground beef and pork.
- Take 1/2 of Onions (finely chopped).
- You need 1/3 of ◎Carrot (finely chopped).
- Prepare 50 grams of ◎Celery (finely chopped).
- Get 2 clove of ◎Garlic (finely chopped).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Get 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 100 ml of Red wine.
- Use 1 can of ●Canned diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ●Consomme stock granules.
- Prepare 1 of ●Bay leaf.
- Take 150 ml of ●Tomato ketchup.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ●Butter.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ●Nutmeg.
- Provide 3 tbsp of ◇Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of tabalespoon ◇Parsley (finely chopped).
- Provide 400 grams of Pasta.
Steps to make Classic Spaghetti Bolognese Sauce:
- Heat olive oil in a pot and sauté the onion until transparent. Add the ◎ ingredients and stir-fry until tender..
- Add the ground meat, season with salt and pepper and stir-fry. Add the red wine and evaporate the alcohol..
- Add the ● ingredients and simmer over low heat for about 30 minutes until the sauce reaches your preferred thickness. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve over cooked pasta..
- Sprinkle on a mixture of the ◇ ingredients to taste. Toss with spaghetti and enjoy..
If you find this Classic Spaghetti Bolognese Sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.