Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Coconut Milk Chicken Curry. recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut Milk Chicken Curry. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Milk Chicken Curry. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. Even more crucial than entirely altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. In time, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut milk chicken curry. recipe. To cook coconut milk chicken curry. you need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Milk Chicken Curry.:
- You need 3 large of Onions-Make a paste in a processor.
- Take 1 head of Tomato-Make a fresh paste in a processor..
- Get 4 tsp of Oil.
- Provide 3 head of Peppercorns Whole.
- Get 3 of Cloves..
- You need 1/4 of Cinnamon Stick.
- Provide 1 of Bay Leaf.
- You need 5 of Curry Leaves.
- Use 4 tsp of Fresh Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Provide 1 medium of Potato-Cut into cubes.
- Get 1 kg of Chicken.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- You need 2 tsp of Red Chilly Powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
- Provide 2 cup of Coconut Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cardamon Powder.
Instructions to make Coconut Milk Chicken Curry.:
- Heat oil in a wok and add the whole cloves, peppercorns, cinnamon stick, bay leaves and curry leaves. Wait for the curry leaves to spatter and then add the fresh ginger garlic paste..
- After two minutes add the onion and tomato paste, and cook till it changes color and starts sticking to the pan. Add salt and turmeric and stir..
- Then add the chicken and potato to the wok and stir till the chicken turns translucent. Add the red chilly powder, cardamom powder, cumin powder and stir. Then add water and close the lid and keep the gas mark on medium..
- After 10 minutes, open the lid. By now the water should have evaporated by half. Then add the coconut milk and stir. Close the lid and cook till the chicken is well cooked..
- Add fresh coriander and mint before serving. Along with a wedge of lemon..
- Happy Cooking! :).
If you find this Coconut Milk Chicken Curry. recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.