Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pondicherry Egg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pondicherry Egg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pondicherry egg curry recipe. You can cook pondicherry egg curry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pondicherry Egg Curry:
- Use 8 of boiled eggs + 1 egg.
- Use 2 of onions chopped fine.
- Use 4 of green chillies.
- You need 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- Provide 2 of tomatoes chopped fine.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need leaves of Fresh coriander.
- Prepare 1 of Tbsp+ 2 Tbsp oil.
- Get 1 tsp of fennel/ saunf.
- Get 50 gms of cleaned prawns.
- Get 1 cup of thick coconut milk.
Instructions to make Pondicherry Egg Curry:
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a Pan,add little turmeric and a spoon of pepper powder..,add the boiled eggs.. saute for a minute..set aside.
- In the same Pan add 2 tbsp oil..add 1 tsp fennel/ saunf..Crush together the onion,green chillies and curry leaves..add to the pan and stir fry till onions turn translucent.now add the prawns..saute for a min…
- Add the ginger garlic paste,red chilli powder,turmeric powder and saute till raw smell of the masala goes..Next coarsely puree the tomatoes and add to the masala..cook for a while..when it starts bubbling add the coconut milk,check seasoning,cover and cook for a couple of mins..
- When the curry begins to boil add the raw egg, stir to mix well and get cooked.
- Once the raw egg is set add the boiled eggs..cook for 2 mins…add juice of a lemon and sprinkle fresh coriander…
- Egg curry is ready..Serve with hot steaming rice….
If you find this Pondicherry Egg Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.