Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chris' Awesome Meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chris' Awesome Meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chris' awesome meatloaf recipe. You can have chris' awesome meatloaf using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chris' Awesome Meatloaf:
- Use 3 lbs of ground beef.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 of table spoons of dried onion flakes.
- Prepare Handful of bread crumbs.
- Take 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1/2 tea spoon of smoked paprika.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 tablespoon of onion powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Get 1 tablespoon of season salt.
- Use 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Get 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Use 1/2-1 of full green bell pepper to taste.
- Use 1 cup of ketchup or BBQ sauce for the topping (Save for later).
Instructions to make Chris' Awesome Meatloaf:
- Heat oven to 350°.
- In a medium bowl mix all the dry ingredients..
- In a large bowl mix all of the wet ingredients (including the bell pepper), using your hands.(Except for 1 cup of ketchup or BBQ sauce).
- Combine both wet and dry ingredient in the large bowl, again mixing using your hands..
- When all of the ingredients are thoroughly mixed, form them into a bread loaf baking pan. Form into a loaf..
- Place the pan into the 350° oven for 1 hour..
- At the end of the hour pull the meatloaf out of the over and top with the remaining 1 cup of ketchup or BBQ sauce..
- Place the meatloaf back into the oven for 30 min..
- Remove from oven and allow it to cool for 15 mins then serve. YUM!!!.
If you find this Chris' Awesome Meatloaf recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.