Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable Beef Soup with Egg Dumplings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Beef Soup with Egg Dumplings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
Initially, you must be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One healthy substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable beef soup with egg dumplings recipe. You can have vegetable beef soup with egg dumplings using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetable Beef Soup with Egg Dumplings:
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Get 2 cup of shredded cabbage.
- You need 4 cup of or 32 oz chicken broth.
- You need 15 oz of canned peas & carrots.
- Get 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of gluten-free biscuit mix.
- Use 3 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Provide 2 tsp of parsley flakes or 1 tbsp fresh parsley.
- You need 1/8 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Use 1 of egg.
Instructions to make Vegetable Beef Soup with Egg Dumplings:
- Cook & stir ground beef until golden brown; drain..
- Add cabbage, chicken broth, peas & carrots, & pepper..
- Heat to boiling. Reduce heat..
- Mix biscuit mix, parmesan cheese, parsley, nutmeg, & egg together in bowl. Then, drop teaspoonfuls onto soup..
- Simmer uncovered until dumplings are firm, about 10-15 minutes. Then it is ready to serve..
If you find this Vegetable Beef Soup with Egg Dumplings recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.