Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It consists of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed pepper soup recipe. To make stuffed pepper soup you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed Pepper Soup:
- You need 1 package (6 links) of Italian turkey sausage.
- Use 1 package of (1-1.5 pound) of lean ground beef.
- Get 4 cups of beef stock.
- You need 1 jar of marinara sauce.
- Use 1 can (15 ounce) of chopped tomatoes flavored with basil, garlic, and oregano.
- Prepare 8 ounces of chopped onion.
- Take 4 ounces of celery.
- You need 4 ounces of chopped carrot.
- Get 8 ounces of chopped green bell pepper.
- Provide of Fresh parsley, garlic paste, Italian herbs.
Steps to make Stuffed Pepper Soup:
- In the insta-pot sauté the mirepoix for a few minutes while you remove the casings from the sausage links. Add the meat in and then use a meat chopper, keep stirring and chopping to ensure it is broken up well and evenly distributed.
- Add in green pepper, beef stock, marinara sauce.
- Add in chopped tomatoes, Italian herbs, and garlic paste. I’m not big into measuring but I used about a tbsp of the fresh herbs and 1 1/2 tbsp of the paste. I’m a big fan of these herbs you can easily find them in the produce section and they keep well..
- Turn the sauté off and switch the insta-pot to pressure. Cook 20-30 minutes. Serve with rice or warm garlic bread..
If you find this Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.