Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect How to make Oats and Seeds bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best How to make Oats and Seeds bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to How to make Oats and Seeds bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most likely purchase a lot of food items out of habit. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to how to make oats and seeds bread recipe. To cook how to make oats and seeds bread you only need 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook How to make Oats and Seeds bread:
- Provide 2 cups of whole wheat flour/substitute all purpose flour.
- Get 1 of large banana.
- Provide 2 tbsp of honey/maple syrup.
- Get 2 of medium sized eggs.
- Provide 1/4 cup of coconut oil.
- Use 3/4 cup of greek yoghurt / milk.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Get 3 tbsp of protein powder, optional.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of rolled oats.
- Provide 2 tbsp of desiccated coconut.
- Use 1 tbsp of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of flax seeds.
- Take of Toppings (optional).
- Use of Rolled oats.
- Take of Desiccated coconut.
- Use of Chai seeds.
- Prepare of Flax seeds.
Steps to make How to make Oats and Seeds bread:
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the banana and add in all the wet ingredients. Whisk thoroughly to combine..
- In a seperate bowl, add in all the dry ingredients and whisk also to combine..
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry and whisk to combine, switching to a spatula if necessary. Add in the oats, coconut and seeds and fold it into the batter. Mix till everything is well combined, don't overmix..
- Transfer to a parchment paper lined loaf pan (grease the sides as well). And with wet hands, smooth the top of the bread making sure not to introduce excess water..
- Brush the top with melted butter and sprinkle the toppings on the bread if desired..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees fahrenheit on the center rack for 40 – 50 minutes. (Reduce the heat half way through baking if necessary.).
- After baking, let it cool for 5 minutes in the pan, then take it out. Let cool down to room temperature before slicing as it will crumble if hot..
- This bread can be sliced and frozen for a healthy snack or as part of meal prep. Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this How to make Oats and Seeds bread recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.