Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Summer's Choice Coconut Milk Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Summer's Choice Coconut Milk Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
One of the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of healthy vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts along with seeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to summer's choice coconut milk curry recipe. To make summer's choice coconut milk curry you only need 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Summer's Choice Coconut Milk Curry:
- Prepare 8 of Chicken (drumettes).
- Take 1 of Eggplant.
- You need 1 of Bell peppers (red, yellow, or orange).
- Prepare 1 large of Green bell pepper.
- Get 1 of pack Shimeji mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Garlic (finely chopped).
- You need 3 cm of Ginger (finely chopped).
- Provide 1 of Red chili pepper.
- Take 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Take 2 tsp of ☆ Cumin (optional).
- Prepare 3 of to 5 seeds ☆ Cardamon (optional).
- Take 1 stick of ☆ Cinnamon (optional).
- Prepare 1 can of ★ Coconut milk.
- Provide 200 ml of ★ Water.
- Get 2 tsp of ★ Chicken soup stock granules.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ★ Fish sauce.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ★ Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of ★ Sugar.
- Provide 2 tsp of Garam masala (optional).
- You need 1 of Basil or cilantro (optional).
Instructions to make Summer's Choice Coconut Milk Curry:
- These are the ingredients. Use vegetables of your choice. Preseason the chicken with pepper (not listed)..
- Slice eggplant into 1 cm half rounds, julienne the bell peppers, thinly slice the onions, and shred the shimeji mushrooms..
- Heat a small amount of olive oil, fry the chicken with the skin down, then transfer to a pot. Fry until slightly browned..
- Heat the remaining oil and add the spice ingredients marked with a ☆ over low heat until fragrant. (Be careful not to burn the spices.) This step is optional..
- Add the onions, garlic, ginger, and red hot peppers and stir fry..
- Add the curry powder and stir-fry with the eggplant. Add more oil if needed..
- Transfer to a pot and add the shimeji mushrooms. Add the ingredients marked with ★ and stew. (No need to stew for a long amount of time.).
- Add the green and red and stew a bit longer (a few minutes). Add the garam masala (optional), then it's ready to serve..
- Serve on plate with rice, and garnish with basil or coriander leaves, to taste..
If you find this Summer's Choice Coconut Milk Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.