Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chemmeenum Mangayum- Prawns curry with Raw Mango & Coconut milk recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chemmeenum Mangayum- Prawns curry with Raw Mango & Coconut milk recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many people take for granted. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It contains tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chemmeenum mangayum- prawns curry with raw mango & coconut milk recipe. You can have chemmeenum mangayum- prawns curry with raw mango & coconut milk using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chemmeenum Mangayum- Prawns curry with Raw Mango & Coconut milk:
- Use 1 Cup of Prawns (cleaned).
- Provide 1 number of mango Raw.
- You need 200 millilitres of Coconut milk.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Mustard seeds.
- Take 1.5 teaspoons of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Chilli powder.
- Get pinch of Asafoetida A.
- Get 1 pod of Garlic.
- Get 1 Inch of Ginger piece.
- Take 4 numbers of Green chilli.
- You need of Curry leaves.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use 2 Cups of Water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Oil.
Instructions to make Chemmeenum Mangayum- Prawns curry with Raw Mango & Coconut milk:
- Slice the mango into long relatively thick slices. Chop the ginger and garlic fine. Slice the green chillies into two lengthwise.
- In a pan, heat the oil. When hot add in the mustard seeds..
- Once the mustard starts to splutter, add the curry leaves, green chilli, turmeric, chilli powder, asafoetida..
- Once the masala is cooked add in the ginger and garlic and sautee.
- Add in one cup of water and the mango slices. Cook till the slices turn translucent and soft.
- The liquid will boil down and become thick. Now add the cleaned Prawns and a cup of water..
- Let it boil and become thicker..
- Once the prawn is cooked stir in the coconut milk strictly only on low flame.
- Cook on low heat for 5-7 minutes till the smell of the raw coconut milk goes. Keep stirring throughout the time so that it does not boil and curdle..
- Serve hot with steaming hot rice..
If you find this Chemmeenum Mangayum- Prawns curry with Raw Mango & Coconut milk recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.