Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Bacon Potato Leek Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon Potato Leek Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional condition can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon potato leek soup recipe. To make bacon potato leek soup you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Bacon Potato Leek Soup:
- Provide 1 of onion.
- You need 2 of leeks.
- You need 6 of large potatoes.
- Provide 10 of thick bacon slices.
- You need 1 carton of low sodium chicken stock.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Italian Spices.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Take 1/2 cup of cream.
- Take of Croutons to garnish.
Steps to make Bacon Potato Leek Soup:
- Cook bacon in a Dutch pot until crispy..
- Drain bacon and set aside..
- Return pot to stove, add leeks, onions and garlic. Cook until softened..
- Add chicken stock, 3/4 of the bacon, potatoes, bay leaves, Italian spices. Cook until potatoes are soft..
- Remove pot from stove. Remove bay leaves. Add cream..
- Using hand mixer, mix ingredients to thickness desired. We like it semi chunky..
- Pour into bowls. Add croutons and left over 1/4 bacon to garnish..
If you find this Bacon Potato Leek Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.