Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mom's 70s Chinese Pepper Steak recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mom's 70s Chinese Pepper Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mom's 70s Chinese Pepper Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mom's 70s chinese pepper steak recipe. To cook mom's 70s chinese pepper steak you only need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mom's 70s Chinese Pepper Steak:
- Provide of sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Take 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of beef bullion.
- Get 1/4 cup of water.
- Get 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need of Ingredients.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of sirloin steak, 1 inch thick, cut into thin 2 inch long strips.
- Use 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Take 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 3 medium of green bell peppers, julienned.
- Use 2 medium of onions.
- Take 1 of 6-ounce can of water chestnuts, drained.
- You need 4 of green onions, chopped.
Instructions to make Mom's 70s Chinese Pepper Steak:
- Add the ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl and mix well. Set aside..
- Sprinkle the strips of sirloin with the ginger powder and black pepper. Mix by hand to coat evenly. Set aside..
- In a skillet or wok, heat the oil and garlic over medium high heat for about 5 minutes to allow the garlic to infuse with the oil..
- Add the seasoned strips of sirloin to the hot oil and stir fry until you no longer see any pink on the beef. About 5 minutes. Remove the meat to a bowl and set aside..
- Now add the peppers and water chestnuts to the hot oil and stir fry for about 4 minutes..
- Next, add the onion and continue stir frying until the onions are translucent..
- Add the sirloin back in and give it a couple of stirs. Before you add the sauce, give it a stir because the cornstarch will have settled to the bottom. Stir the sauce into the meat and veggies. Raise the heat and continue stirring until sauce thickens..
- Turn off the heat and toss in the green onion pieces. Give it a couple of stirs..
- Serve hot over rice with plenty of sauce..
If you find this Mom's 70s Chinese Pepper Steak recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.