Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect My Family's Restaurant-Style Hamburger Steak recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Family's Restaurant-Style Hamburger Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Family's Restaurant-Style Hamburger Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, just making a few small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. Even more crucial than totally altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my family's restaurant-style hamburger steak recipe. To cook my family's restaurant-style hamburger steak you need 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Family's Restaurant-Style Hamburger Steak:
- Get 480 grams of ★Ground pork.
- Use 200 grams of ★Ground beef.
- Provide 2 of ★Eggs.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ★Sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of ★Salt.
- You need 1 dash of ★Pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ★Nutmeg.
- Provide 3 tbsp of ★Panko.
- Take 1 tbsp of ★Milk.
- Use 1 tbsp of ★Vegetable oil.
- Take 2 large of Onion.
- Take 1/2 of Daikon radish.
- Prepare 1/2 of Carrot.
- You need 4 of Cherry tomatoes.
- Take 4 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Take 1 tsp of Ketchup.
- Provide 1 tsp of Japanese Worcestershire-Style Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of White sesame seeds.
- Take 400 ml of ♪ Water.
- Provide 3 tbsp of ♪ Soy sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ♪ Sugar.
- Get 1 clove of ♪ Ground garlic.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ♪ Vinegar.
Instructions to make My Family's Restaurant-Style Hamburger Steak:
- Julienne the daikon and carrot and soak in water. Drain..
- Combine the mayonnaise, ketchup, Japanese style worcestershire sauce, and white sesame seeds well..
- Cook the minced onion in oil heated in a frying pan until browned. Once browned, let cool completely..
- Once cooled, set aside 1 tablespoon of the onion and put the rest into a bowl. Combine with the ★ ingredients well..
- Heat oil in a frying pan and pan-fry the meat mixture. Since you are trying to imitate the "Bikkuri Donkey" restaurant style burgers, please make them as thin and large as you can. (Cover with a lid to steam fry).
- After the burgers have cooked through, save the oil. Add the ♪ ingredients and the remaining 1 tablespoon of onion to the frying pan and simmer to make a sauce for the hamburgers..
- If you arrange it like this, you will have a replica of the "Bikkuri Donkey" style plate!! It will taste delicious if you optionally top it with cheese or grated daikon!!.
If you find this My Family's Restaurant-Style Hamburger Steak recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.