Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for My Cabbage Rolls recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Cabbage Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Cabbage Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my cabbage rolls recipe. You can have my cabbage rolls using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Cabbage Rolls:
- You need 1 head of napa cabbage or regular cabbage.
- Take 1 of lemon.
- Use 1 cup of brown rice.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 of beef bullion cubes.
- Take 1 of medium white or yellow onion.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves (minced).
- Use 1 (14 oz) of can fire roasted tomatoes.
- Take of Seasonings.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Take 1/2 tsp of dried dill weed.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground sage.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of dried Parsley.
- Provide 1 package of saltine crackers.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 3 can of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 can of tomato soup.
Instructions to make My Cabbage Rolls:
- In large pot boil cabbage. Add lemon. Let boil until leaves are soft enough to fold..
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees..
- In rice cooker start your 2 cups of rice..
- In large skillet add your ground beef and break up with wooden spoon, 2 beef bullion cubes, add your white onion, garlic, tomatoes, and seasonings..
- In a medium bowl add your meat mixture, saltine crackers (crushed up real fine) and worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and ½ cup of rice. Mix with your hands..
- Add meat filling to cabbage. Roll em up real tight. Add the other can of tomato sauce then add half the can of tomato soup or a can of diced tomatoes with juice and place cabbage rolls on top. Repeat until no more cabbage or tomato sauce or soup..
- Top cabbage rolls with remaining meat and parmesan cheese and place in over for 45 minutes..
If you find this My Cabbage Rolls recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.