Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thaal ka keema recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thaal ka keema recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thaal ka keema recipe. You can have thaal ka keema using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thaal ka keema:
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 500 gram of Keema.
- Get 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Green chilli paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of Shan Chicken tikka.
- You need 1 tbsp of Shan Bihari kabab masala.
- Use 1 tbsp of Shan tandoori masala.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dhaniya zeera powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of haldi.
- Get of Salt as taste.
- Use 1/4 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take 2 tbsp of yogurt.
- Get 1 tbsp of chilli sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of Oil.
- Use 1 of onion cut in round shape.
- Take of Tomato cut in round shape.
- Use 3 of green chillies.
Instructions to make Thaal ka keema:
- Sb sy phele Keeme ko ache sy wash karein then is mein ginger garlic paste, green chilli paste, red chilli powder, dhaniya zeera powder, haldi, salt, garammasla,yogurt,chilli sauce oil or Shan ke masala daal kar ache sy marinate karle.
- Then cover kar ke 30 mint ke lie fridge mein rakh de.
- Then us ko medium size pizza pan mein ache sy becha lein.
- Then is ke upar onion, tomato or green chilli dale.
- Then 4 ande lein or ache sy bet karein or phr wo dale.
- Then is ko oven mein 180 c p bake karein 25 mints mein liye.
- Then is ko serve karein garam garam naan or imli ki chutney ke sath.
If you find this Thaal ka keema recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.