Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Crazy Good Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crazy Good Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Different vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Your emotional condition can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crazy good tomato soup recipe. You can have crazy good tomato soup using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crazy Good Tomato Soup:
- Take of soup.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Take 5 clove of garlic.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of Vidalia onion.
- Get 2 can of crushed tomatoes, 28 ounces each.
- Provide 4 oz of tomato paste.
- Use 1 tsp of Spanish smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Provide 28 oz of chicken broth.
- Use 40 oz of hot water.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of black beans, cooked.
- Provide 4 cup of quinoa, cooked.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- Use 1 of piece of parmesan rind. About 3 inches long..
Steps to make Crazy Good Tomato Soup:
- In an extra large stock pot add the oil..
- Heat over medium heat..
- Chop onions to a small dice. Add onions and cook for 3 minutes..
- Mince garlic. Add in garlic. Cook 1 minute..
- Add in salt, pepper and spices..
- Add in tomato paste and stir well. Cook for 1 1/2 minutes. This cooks off raw tomato flavor from the paste..
- Now add in beans, rind, both cans of crushed tomatoes, and broth..
- Stir and cook until a low boil starts. Lower to simmer and add half the water. Stir again and cover..
- Simmer for 1 hour. Stir occasionally. Add extra water as it cooks and thickens. You will end up using most if not all the water..
- Taste for salt adjustments. Add in cooked quinoa and serve. Note: Cook the quinoa while soup is simmering. It won't take long to cook. I also will just add a 1/3 cup to each serving not putting the quinoa into the soup at all. It's your choice..
If you find this Crazy Good Tomato Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.