Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Instant pot beef barley soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant pot beef barley soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. If you currently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot beef barley soup recipe. You can have instant pot beef barley soup using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant pot beef barley soup:
- Prepare of butter.
- Get of olive oil.
- Get of cubed beef stew meat.
- Get of sea salt.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Provide of black pepper.
- Use of diced white onion.
- Get of celery sliced.
- You need of sliced carrots.
- Use of garlic minced.
- Provide of cartons beef broth.
- Prepare of can petite diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of red wine vinegar.
- Get of soy sauce.
- Use of Worcestershire sauce.
- Provide of beef gravy mix.
- Take of turmeric powder(I use turmeric twist).
- You need of fresh rosemary minced.
- Prepare of fresh thyme minced.
- Provide of fresh parsley minced.
- Prepare of chopped kale (I use frozen).
- Take of quick cooking barley.
Steps to make Instant pot beef barley soup:
- On the Saute setting heat olive oil and butter till hot and add beef, salt, pepper and garlic powder and mix up..
- Add in onion, carrots, celery and minced garlic and continue to cook till beef is browned..
- Add in broth, tomatoes, red wine vinegar, soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, packet of gravy mix, turmeric, rosemary,thyme and parsley..
- Stir up and place lid on move knob to seal..
- Press meat / stew for 35 minutes normal high-pressure..
- After 35 minutes turn knob to vent to release steam be careful as it will be really hot..
- Make sure button is down before opening lid..
- Stir in barley and kale and place lid back on and let sit for 10 minutes..
- Enjoy with some baguette bread slices..
If you find this Instant pot beef barley soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.