Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Garlic palak paneer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything straightaway or that you have to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more important than wholly altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic palak paneer recipe. To cook garlic palak paneer you need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Garlic palak paneer:
- Use 1 cup of boiled and blanched palak(spinach).
- Take 1/2 cup of fresh coriander paste.
- Get 1 cup of paneer.
- Use 3 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped tomato.
- Provide 2 tbsp of cashew paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of Kasturi methi.
- Take 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 2 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger paste.
Steps to make Garlic palak paneer:
- Heat oil in a pan. And add cumin seeds let them cracker..
- Add garlic and ginger and also add onion..
- Add tomato and cook for 4 to 5 minutes..
- Mix well and add all the masala along cashew paste..
- Cook for 4 to 5 minutes..
- Add palak puree and coriander puree..
- Cook for 10 minutes. Add chopped paneer..
- Serve hot..
If you find this Garlic palak paneer recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.