Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Quick prawn malai curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Quick prawn malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick prawn malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick prawn malai curry recipe. You can cook quick prawn malai curry using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick prawn malai curry:
- Get 2 cups of prawn.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ginger and garlic.
- Take 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of cardamom,clove, dal chini powder.
- Take of salt to taste.
- Provide as needed of oil.
- Take 2 cup of prawn cubes.
- Use 4 tbsp of coconut milk powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.if thick milk + water mixture.
- Provide 1./1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 4 tbsp of coconut milk powder.
- Use of If you want to omit onion you can do so and a little mustard powder mixed in coconut milk will enhance the taste.
Instructions to make Quick prawn malai curry:
- Procedure In a pan take oil fry prawn and drain.keep separately soaked in coconut milk and milk mixture In the same oil saute thin shred or onion just little add ginger garlic paste.when done add.
If you find this Quick prawn malai curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.