Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ghana light chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ghana light chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ghana light chicken soup recipe. You can cook ghana light chicken soup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Ghana light chicken soup:
- Get 1 of big garden egg.
- Take 1 of medium sized white onions.
- Prepare of Few dices of red onions.
- Use 1 of fresh chicken(please be sure to use live chicken and native one if possible).
- You need of Salt.
- Provide 3 of medium sized fresh tomatoes.
- Use 2 of seeds yellow scotch bonnet pepper.
- Use 6-7 of seeds green u ripe scotch bonnet pepper.
- Use 1 teaspoon of tomato paste.
- You need 2 of deseeded uda spice.
- Take 1 clove of garlic(optional).
- Use of Big cut of ginger.
- Take cubes of Seasoning.
- Prepare of For the swallow.
- You need of Boil cassava and unripe plantain and pound in a mortar just like pounded yam.
Instructions to make Ghana light chicken soup:
- Wash and place cleaned pieced chicken in a pot and add the grinded ginger and garlic with seasoning, salt and the diced onions..
- First stir and cover for the chicken to cook in it’s own juice after which you add more water and continue cooking until the chicken is half way cooked. Then drop in the whole garden egg, yellow scotch bonnet pepper, whole white onions and whole tomatoes and cover to continue cooking.
- After like 7-8 minutes, remove the garden egg, tomatoes, onions and pepper you added and blend with little water in a blender to a smooth paste and set aside (or pound in a mortar).
- Now add the tomato paste to the chicken and stock boiling..
- Stir and add the uda spice, green unripe pepper and some more water and cover to cook for about 3minutes.
- Now use a tiny mesh sieve to sieve in the blended mix and watch as the soup thickens to a light thick consistency.
- Taste for seasoning and allow to cook for some 4 minutes.
If you find this Ghana light chicken soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.