Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin pie baked oatmeal cups recipe. To make pumpkin pie baked oatmeal cups you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups:
- You need 2 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Take 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Get 1 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Provide 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Provide 3/4 cup of pumpkin puree.
- Get 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup or honey.
- Get 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Provide 1 of large egg.
- Use 1/2 cup of coarsely chopped nuts/pumpkin seeds/chocolate chips.
Steps to make Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups:
- Preheat the the over to 350°F. Grease a 12 count standard size muffin tin and set it aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, pumpkin puree, egg, vanilla, and maple syrup until smooth. Then fold in the oats, baking powder, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, and salt. Lastly, fold in the additional add in's, whatever you'd like them to be. Scoop the mixture evenly into the prepared muffin tins..
- Bake for 24-28 minutes, or until lightly golden around the edges and a toothpick inserted into the centers come out clean. Then let them cool in the pan. You can serve them warm or place them in the fridge to store them until you're ready to eat them..
If you find this Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.