Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Our Family's Easily Wrapped Omelette with Minced Meat recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Our Family's Easily Wrapped Omelette with Minced Meat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Our Family's Easily Wrapped Omelette with Minced Meat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most likely choose a lot of food items out of habit. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to our family's easily wrapped omelette with minced meat recipe. You can cook our family's easily wrapped omelette with minced meat using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Our Family's Easily Wrapped Omelette with Minced Meat:
- Prepare 3 of Egg.
- Use 2 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 200 grams of Mixed mince.
- Get 1/2 large of Onion.
- Provide 1/2 medium of Carrot.
- Take 1 of Salt.
- Provide 1 of Pepper.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- You need 40 ml of Water.
- Get 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Provide of Sauce.
- Get 3 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire-style Sauce.
Instructions to make Our Family's Easily Wrapped Omelette with Minced Meat:
- Finely chop the onion and the carrot and stir fry with 1/2 a tablespoon of oil in a frying pan..
- Once the onion and the carrot are semi-transparent, add the mince and stir fry well. Mix in the salt and pepper. Add the katakuriko to thicken it and move in to a bowl..
- Mix the egg and milk in a separate bowl..
- Melt half of the butter on a heated frying pan and spread evenly. Pour in half of the beaten egg and heat until it is half done..
- Turn off the heat and place half of the filling in the middle of the egg. Heat again over medium heat..
- Use a spatula to turn the side over to wrap the filling. It's OK if the filling isn't completely covered..
- Once cooked through, place a plate with a large base over the frying pan, top down. Turn the pan upside down whilst holding down the plate..
- Consider the presentation and move the omelette. Add some sides and done!.
- For the sauce, please mix the two sauces (ketchup and Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce) together..
If you find this Our Family's Easily Wrapped Omelette with Minced Meat recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.