Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can have palak paneer using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Palak paneer:
- Use 150 gms of Spinach.
- Get 100 gms of Paneer.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need 4-5 of Garlic.
- Get 1 inch of Ginger piece.
- Take 1 of Green Chilli.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- Take 1 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Ghee.
Instructions to make Palak paneer:
- Wash spinach leaves well and blanch in boiling water for 2 minutes. Take out and put it into cold water. Drain and grind to a paste with 1 green chilli, A small piece of ginger and 2-3 garlic..
- Heat a pan with a tbsp of oil. Add chopped onions. Saute until light brown. Add ginger garlic paste and saute. Now add Spinach puree, spice powders and chopped tomatoes. Mix and cook until tomatoes are mushy..
- Now add the Paneer cubes and 1/4 cup of water and salt. Let it boil for 5-6 minutes. Switch off and add a tbsp of fresh cream and mix. Heat a tsp of ghee and add ginger julienne, crushed garlic and sliced onions. Brown and pour to the gravy. Serve hot.
- You can add cashew paste instead of cream if you wish..
If you find this Palak paneer recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.