Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Pilaf with Chicken in Tomato-Cream Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Pilaf with Chicken in Tomato-Cream Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making some small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. Even more important than totally altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry pilaf with chicken in tomato-cream sauce recipe. You can cook curry pilaf with chicken in tomato-cream sauce using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Pilaf with Chicken in Tomato-Cream Sauce:
- Get 4 of servings Curry pilaf -.
- Use 1/2 can of Canned tomatoes.
- Use 1 of thigh Chicken thigh meat.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic.
- Use 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of White wine.
- Use 1 of Soup stock cube.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cake flour.
- Provide 200 ml of mixed with the cake flour Milk (or fresh cream).
- Take 1 of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 10 grams of Butter.
Steps to make Curry Pilaf with Chicken in Tomato-Cream Sauce:
- Make the curry pilaf – see. Slice the garlic and cut the chicken into bite sizes..
- Put the cake flour in a measuring cup with a little milk. Mix well until there are no lumps. Add more milk up to the 200 ml mark..
- 2 tablespoons of cake flour will make the sauce thick and creamy. If you prefer the sauce thinner, 1 tablespoon would be fine..
- Heat olive oil and butter with the garlic in a pan. When the garlic is fragrant, add chicken and stir fry..
- Season with salt and pepper. Stir fry the chicken until it's browned. Add coarsely ground black pepper also. If it looks like the garlic is getting burned, take it out..
- When the chicken is properly browned, add white wine, canned tomatoes and soup cube. Add the milk-flour mixture from Step 2 and stir to prevent it from burning..
- When the sauce is bubbling and thickened, turn the heat down to low and simmer for another 1-2 minutes. The chicken in tomato-cream sauce is done..
- Put the curry pilaf on a plate, and spoon the chicken with tomato-cream sauce over to finish. Served on one plate like this for an elegant finish..
- The combination of tomato-cream sauce and curry pilaf is so good!.
If you find this Curry Pilaf with Chicken in Tomato-Cream Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.