Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Tomato Curry with Prawns and Coconut recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato Curry with Prawns and Coconut recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Curry with Prawns and Coconut recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato curry with prawns and coconut recipe. You can cook tomato curry with prawns and coconut using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tomato Curry with Prawns and Coconut:
- Prepare 20 of Prawns (medium).
- Provide 1 dash of ● Brandy, white wine or sake.
- Get 800 ml of Water.
- Use 4 tbsp of Curry powder (Indian product).
- Prepare 2 of Consommé cubes.
- Prepare 2 of Onions.
- Take 1 of Carrot.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- Take 1 of piece Ginger.
- Take 1 of from 2 tablespoons Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 can of Canned tomato.
- Prepare 1 can of ○ Canned coconut milk.
- Use 1 tbsp of ○ Salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ○ Sugar.
- Get 1 of Plain flour.
Instructions to make Tomato Curry with Prawns and Coconut:
- Peel the prawns and soak in the brandy. Set the shells aside..
- Dry-roast the shells in a frying pan until fragrant. Turn off the heat, pour the 800 ml of water into the pan, then turn the heat back on..
- Meanwhile, finely chop the onion, carrot, ginger, and garlic..
- Once the prawn stock starts to boil, remove the scum from the surface and continue to simmer over low heat..
- Using another frying pan, heat the olive oil and cook the onion until golden brown. Add the garlic, ginger, and carrot. Cook some more..
- Then add the canned tomato. Cook it as you mash the tomato until the moisture has evaporated. Then, add the curry powder and cook lightly..
- Strain the prawn stock through a strainer with a paper towel into Step 6's pan and add the consommé cubes. Simmer for 20 minutes..
- Turn off the heat and add the ○ ingredients. Turn the heat back on again..
- Coat the prawns with plain flour and add into the curry. When the prawns cook through, it is ready to serve!.
If you find this Tomato Curry with Prawns and Coconut recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.