Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mongolian beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mongolian beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Obviously, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mongolian beef recipe. You can have mongolian beef using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mongolian beef:
- You need of Flank steak, sliced thin.
- You need of Cornstarch or Masa.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- Use of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Brown sugar.
- Take of Water.
- Prepare of Ginger, minced.
- Take of Garlic cloves, minced.
- Get of Red pepper flakes.
- Get of green onions, sliced.
- Prepare of Long grain white rice.
Steps to make Mongolian beef:
- In a ziplock bag or large bowl toss sliced steak with cornstarch or Massa. Coat evenly..
- Cook rice according to package directions..
- Heat large skilled to high heat and and vegetable oil. Add steak in a single layer and cook each side about 1-2 min. until edges just start to brown. Work In batches if needed. Remove and set aside..
- In a small bowl combine soy sauce, brown sugar, water, ginger, and garlic. Add sauce to the skillet and bring to a boil. Add steak and allow to thicken. About 10 min..
- Toss with green onions and sprinkle on red pepper flakes. Serve over rice..
If you find this Mongolian beef recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.