Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai Green Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. One wholesome alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry recipe. You can cook thai green curry using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Green Curry:
- Prepare 3 of spring onions.
- Provide 1 dash of red chilli flakes.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 tsp of thai fish sauce.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh coriander.
- Take 1/2 bunch of fresh parsley.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 of chicken pieces.
- Take 1 of green bell pepper.
- Use 1 can of coconut milk.
- Use 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Thai Green Curry:
- place chopped spring onions, garlic, parsley, coriander, ginger, red chilli flakes and 2-3 tbsps. of water into a blender and blend until it turns into a paste.
- heat the oil into a large frying pan and cook your chicken pieces until evenly brown, then transfer onto separate plate.
- add more oil if needed into the frying pan and fry the sliced bell pepper for 2-3 minutes.
- next add your green paste you prepared at the start and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- return the chicken back into the frying pan with the paste and green peppers, then add in your coconut milk.
- season with salt and pepper to taste and boil.
- once boiling reduce heat and cover, simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- next remove the chicken from the mixture with the green peppers (you might want to sieve it) and place remaining mixture on boil for 10minutes until it becomes bit more thicker.
- return the chicken and bell pepper to the green curry sauce stirring well and cook on medium heat for 3minutes till its warm through out.
- serve with hot rice and enjoy!.
If you find this Thai Green Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.