Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Beetroot and Cream Cheese Anti-Aging Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beetroot and Cream Cheese Anti-Aging Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beetroot and Cream Cheese Anti-Aging Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beetroot and cream cheese anti-aging soup recipe. You can cook beetroot and cream cheese anti-aging soup using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beetroot and Cream Cheese Anti-Aging Soup:
- Provide 4 slice of Bacon.
- Prepare 100 grams of Beetroot.
- Use of The beetroot is a must, but you can use any other kinds of vegetables..
- Take 100 grams of Daikon radish.
- Prepare 1/3 of Carrot.
- Use 1/2 small of onion Onion.
- Get 1 of Japanese leek.
- Use 1/3 of Celery.
- Get 1/2 can of Canned tomato (cut or whole).
- Provide 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Get 1 of Bay leaf.
- Prepare 600 ml of and more Water.
- Prepare 2 of Soup stock cubes.
- Prepare 50 of to 60 grams Cream cheese (cut into small cubes).
- Take 1 clove of Garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper ( I used Krazy Salt ).
Instructions to make Beetroot and Cream Cheese Anti-Aging Soup:
- Beetroot belongs to chenopodiaceae family. It looks like a radish, and sometimes called "red radish", but it's not in the radish family. Beetroot is used to make salad and soup..
- Cut the beetroot, daikon and carrot into 4 cm long strips. Cut the onion into 1 cm cubes. Cut the Japanese leek and celery diagonally into thin slices. Finely chop the garlic. Cut the bacon into 1 cm wide strips..
- Pour vegetable oil into a pot, and turn the heat on. Sauté the garlic until fragrant. Then sauté the bacon, onion and carrot in that order. Cook until the onion turns translucent to bring out the sweetness..
- Add the beetroot, daikon, Japanese leek and celery, and sauté. Cook until everything is coated with oil and slightly wilted..
- Add the water, soup stock cubes and 1 bay leaf..
- Add the canned tomatoes and sugar, and simmer over high heat until it starts bubbling. Turn down the heat to medium, and simmer for about 15 minutes, skimming off the scum..
- Once the vegetables have softened, add the cream cheese, and melt it into the soup. Check the taste, and season with salt and pepper..
- When the cream cheese is melted and blended into the soup evenly, it's ready..
If you find this Beetroot and Cream Cheese Anti-Aging Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.