Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Palak paneer-cottage cheese in spinach#weekly jikoni recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak paneer-cottage cheese in spinach#weekly jikoni recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer-cottage cheese in spinach#weekly jikoni recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. One wholesome substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer-cottage cheese in spinach#weekly jikoni recipe. You can cook palak paneer-cottage cheese in spinach#weekly jikoni using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak paneer-cottage cheese in spinach#weekly jikoni:
- Provide 7 leaves of spinach.
- Get 200 of grm cottage cheese – paneer.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 of green chilli.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic.
- Use 1 of tomato.
- Provide 1 of large red onion.
- Take 4 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Use 2 tbsp of cream(optional).
Steps to make Palak paneer-cottage cheese in spinach#weekly jikoni:
- Wash the spinach, blanch the spinach for 5 minutes. Drain the water and put some cold water on the blanched leaves. Remove from the water and blend into puree. Keep aside.
- Chop the tomato and green chilli. Cut paneer into cubes.cut onion and garlic into small cubes.
- Put oil in a pan. Put onion and fry it until it turns pink. Add in garlic and saute it. Add in the chopped tomato and green chilli. Mix. When tomato is soft, add the spinach puree. Mix. Add in the cottage cheese.
- Mix. Add in salt and mix. Cover for few minutes on low heat. Open and mix. Add in the cream and mix. Remove from heat and serve hot.
If you find this Palak paneer-cottage cheese in spinach#weekly jikoni recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.