Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Black chana curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Black chana curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to black chana curry recipe. You can have black chana curry using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Black chana curry:
- Prepare of For boiling chana.
- Prepare 1 bowl of black chickpeas.
- You need 4 tsp of oil Cooking.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 of dal chini(cinnemom stick).
- Take of For making tadka.
- Take 2 of big tomatoes.
- Get 2 of onion.
- Prepare 6-8 of Garlic pods.
- Use 1 inch of ginger.
- Take 2 of Green chilli.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander seeds powder.
Instructions to make Black chana curry:
- Wash and Soak black chana for 4 hours..
- After 4 hours pressure cook chana till 7-8 minutes after first whistle. Switch off the flame and let pressure releases automatical. Check chana by pressing between your fingers if it's done..
- Wash, peel and chop onion, green chilli, ginger, garlic and tomato and grind in a mixer to a smooth paste..
- Now heat cooking oil in a karahi. Add cumin seeds and when cumin seeds and grinded paste and cook it on slow flame till it leaves the karahi. It may take 8-10 minutes. Now Add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, coriander seeds powder and mix well..
- Now pour this prepared masala in pressure cooker in which boiled chana is. Adjust the consistency of curry by adding water if needed. Now place the lid and pressure cook till 7-8 whistles and switch off the flame..
- Serve hot with chapatti, rice or puri..
If you find this Black chana curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.