Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Stuffed cabbage rolls recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed cabbage rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed cabbage rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, just making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed cabbage rolls recipe. You can cook stuffed cabbage rolls using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed cabbage rolls:
- Get head of cabbage.
- Prepare 15 ounce of can of tomato sauce.
- Provide 1 can of tomato soup with basil.
- Use 8 ounce of can of tomato sauce.
- Provide 1/2 pound of ground sausage.
- Use 1/2 pound of ground hamburger.
- Prepare 1 cup of rice.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Prepare of couple dashes of Worcester sauce.
- Take 2 teaspoons of parika.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of garlic.
- Take to taste of salt n pepper.
Instructions to make Stuffed cabbage rolls:
- Preheat oven to 350 and boil 2 cups of water and in a large sauce pan boil more water for cabbage.
- In sauce pan for rice once 2 cups of water is boiling put rice in boil for a few minutes turn off and cover with lid.
- In pot for cabbage once boiling place cabbage in and let boil whole head pulling leaves off as they get tender enough to fold and pulling them out of pot.
- In a large bowl add both meats thawed 8 ounces of tomato sauce rice and some pepper n salt and stir up thoroughly.
- Finish pulling cabbage of head till done extra small leaves n pieces use strainer n pull out.
- In bottom of a baking dish that's deep add some broken up cabbage to bottom of pan.
- Take each cabbage leaf and add some of meat rice mixture and roll up placing in baking dish stacking if neccesary till all done if extra meat rice mixture add on top smoothing out and same about cabbage.
- In a separate bowl add tomato soup 15 ounce can of tomato sauce paprika and Worcester sauce and stir thoroughly.
- Pour that mixture on top of cabbage and bake for 45 minutes at 350.
- When meats done and rice is plump and cabbage is tender ready to serve.
If you find this Stuffed cabbage rolls recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.